Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 Cupid's Undie Run Fundraiser

Will you give me $20 if I take off my pants?

Will you donate to my Cupid's Undie Run fundraising efforts?

Donate here: http://my.cupids.org/BadRock 

A bit more on what I'm doing...

So I signed up for this event called Cupid's Undie Run. Yeah, it's just like it sounds. I'll be running around... in public... in my undies... in the middle of February... in DENVER!
No, I didn't lose a bet. Why do you ask?

I'm doing this because 1 in 3,000 children are born with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis (NF). It causes tumors to grow non-stop on the nervous system, often causing deafness, blindness, disabilities and debilitating pain. You know what's even worse? There is no cure and frighteningly few treatment options.

...so I'm on a mission to get some 'exposure' for NF research, if you catch my drift. I'll do whatever it takes, even if that means stripping to my skivvies and risking hypothermia and/or never running for office!

Last year we raised over $2.8 Million in donations that went towards the Children's Tumor Foundation and NF research, but there's still a funding gap that needs to be addressed. With your help, we can help bring new treatments to light for the 2 million worldwide battling NF.

Whether it be $5, $50 or $5,000... all donations help and go a long way toward helping those in need. Oh yeah, and they're tax-deductible, too.

Here's the link one last time: http://my.cupids.org/BadRockIf you want in on this effort join our team and run with us in your undies! 




Donations to Cupid's Undie Run benefit The Children's Tumor Foundation. 
The Children's Tumor Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a 4-Star Charity Navigator rating. CTF prides itself on efficiency, spending 82.4% of its revenue on program expenses and less than 8% on administrative costs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment